Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!

Go down 
+3
Evilpath
EbilKid
Erebus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Clabeff from NDA: Welcome all, the Duelist carnival has come back to town. We are gathering the best duelists from around the world to compete in this amazing event. I warn you, the chances of winning will be slim, but i'm sure that your duelists spirit will drive you to your own form of success wether you win or lose! Oh, how stupid of me, i forgot to introduce myself. I am Clabeff, but all of you can call me Mr.Beff, Grandmaster Beff, Ringmaster Beff, whatever suits your fancy, but if you must, you can simply call me Beff. All you have to do to join is sign up in this challonge! Good luck to all and may the odds be ever in your favor!!! http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/bp36b6s5hq

Ok now in my own words: The first Duel Carnival was for all members of all Academies as is this one so; When you register you should put [Your DN name](Academy Initials)

P.S. EbilKid can you change my name back to Erebus (Erebus-DSC on DN)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:55 am

I am in Smile
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:25 pm

I am in as well. And sure, I have returned your name back to Erebus. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Evilpath

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Sign me up! I wwill take you down, Guest!.
Back to top Go down
Evilpath

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Sorry for the double post. However if thos is for all academies can i invite some others?
Back to top Go down
Maseiku

Maseiku

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Evilpath wrote:
Sign me up! I wwill take you down, Guest!.
Yeaa. easy to beat me, altho idk if i can join or not going to depend if somthing comes up or not lols
Back to top Go down
Jfwarriors

Jfwarriors

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:14 pm

ok... evilpath why are you targeting me? and yes I did sign up
Back to top Go down
Evilpath

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Lol, ok to all... I just used a codee so that it has the name of the viewer.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:03 pm

I'm still admin rank but, I can't acess admin panel Razz
Back to top Go down
YuseiFudo98

YuseiFudo98

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:35 am

I am in also Smile and Evilpath: Do you think you can win? Only if I lose hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:56 am

Erebus wrote:
I'm still admin rank but, I can't acess admin panel Razz

Ahh..Erebus, sorry, you're not an admin anymore. ^^; Because you were seriously absent, I can't return you to an adminship anyway now. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Why is dat?Surprised
Back to top Go down
Evilpath

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Again I wil post this. Can I invite other academies to this?
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:20 pm

We've already invited like 10+ so... Yes as long as they represent in challonge Razz
Back to top Go down
Evilpath

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Great! The only problem i now have is idk who to represent
Back to top Go down
Evilpath

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Sorry for the double post but where should I have the other academy post their results for advancement?
Back to top Go down
BlackFireBlaster

BlackFireBlaster

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:11 pm

suuuuuuuuuure u will evilpath bring it ;P
also when i signed up for it how do i put the academy after the name cuz i already made an acc and all that but has no academy stuff
Back to top Go down
YuseiFudo98

YuseiFudo98

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:07 am

Can I just ask when this carnival begins? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Evilpath

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:38 am

Fire, whenn u sign up to that particular challonge tournament, it should as for yoir name/team just put it in there.
Back to top Go down
BlackFireBlaster

BlackFireBlaster

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:01 am

it doesnt though it just asks do u want to register for the tourney i click register and it says successfully registered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!   New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Domino's Second Duelist Carnival!!!
Page 1 of 1