Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

A ghost, comes back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A ghost, comes back Empty
PostSubject: A ghost, comes back   A ghost, comes back EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:47 am

Hello Everybody !
It is...Me ! https://shootingstarsacademy.forumotion.com/t411-hiroshi-nakahara-introduce-himself-p I think there is a few people that knows me ^^

I make a come back (if you want of course , people) , because of two reasons.
-People that made me angry seem not actives more
-There is no other forum best than this SSA
(-And three there are amazing people here)
So it can seem hypocrite, but curiously i tought "why not see what SSA is today?" So i came , and i saw that the people who bored me are gone (i'll not say names but i left this academy for those people, it can seem stupid but they really made me angry because of their behaviors , so i don't know if you'll enjoy my come back,and if it is no, i'll just simply leave this forum one more time ^^

See you guys.
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

A ghost, comes back 198-23

PostSubject: Re: A ghost, comes back   A ghost, comes back EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:03 pm

Bonjour un ami (I think I spelled that wrong) ~_~ Welcome back! Very Happy We need to start recruiting friends here. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A ghost, comes back   A ghost, comes back EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:16 pm

You spelled it right dude ♫
Really? This site became inactive?
Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: A ghost, comes back   A ghost, comes back EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:21 pm

Welcome back into here, Akogare. ^^

I hope you'd stay active around the site. Because we are in need of people around here. This place has come really inactive. It will be really appreciated if anyone would get any of his friends and that friends shall stay active, that person shall get a really big prize.

Once again, welcome back. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/

PostSubject: Re: A ghost, comes back   A ghost, comes back EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Oh my god Ebil is an admin :p gratz guy ^^
I'll try to make my friends come to this site, but they're french so it'll be hard :s
And i'll stay active Very Happy (now i'll go sleep e_e )
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

A ghost, comes back 198-23

PostSubject: Re: A ghost, comes back   A ghost, comes back EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:46 pm

I think he became admin (cryztal made him one because she gave up on site, again?) when you just came back LOL. I thought he invited you here when he became admin xD
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: A ghost, comes back   A ghost, comes back EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:50 pm

"The Chibi Monkey" wrote:
I think he became admin (cryztal made him one because she gave up on site, again?) when you just came back LOL. I thought he invited you here when he became admin xD

Yes, Chibi, Quasar made me an admin, because she totally left the site. And I am trying my best to make the site look all better again and have it cool once more, and then start getting people. And no, I am not the one who got Akogare back into here.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/

PostSubject: Re: A ghost, comes back   A ghost, comes back EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Yes he wasn't the one who persuade me, i came back by myself ^^
Back to top Go down
xkyru

xkyru

PostSubject: Re: A ghost, comes back   A ghost, comes back EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:15 pm

welcome back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A ghost, comes back   A ghost, comes back EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:03 am

Thanks Kyru Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: A ghost, comes back   A ghost, comes back EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:39 am

Welcome Smile ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A ghost, comes back   A ghost, comes back EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:54 am

Yosh airo thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A ghost, comes back   A ghost, comes back Empty

Back to top Go down

A ghost, comes back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: The Campus :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: