Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

thenextdoor's test results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MexicanDave

MexicanDave

thenextdoor's test results   Empty
PostSubject: thenextdoor's test results    thenextdoor's test results   EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:32 am

Deck: 5/5 All of his decks were 40 cards each. 5/5

Speed of Deck: His decks were very decent, all of his decks have very decent speed, although the second duel lasted a bit too long in my opinion. 8/10

Procedures: He handled his cards pretty good, i have no reason to take off one point. 10/10

Deck Build: His three decks he used for trying out of shooting star, Dark World's, Ninja/Jurac deck, and i believe it was atlantian deck, the build is great and used for something in more advance dueling. 10/10

Card Knowledge: NextDoor's knowledge of his cards effect was outstanding and making little to no mistakes of his cards. 10/10

Flexibility: he did not make an suggestions that he is mad, he is very friendly and calm person to duel with. 10/10

Duel Results:15/15 I lost all three duels xD

68/70 CONGRATULATIONS YOU MADE IT INTO SHOOTING STAR DORM!!!!! Very Happy

please post at your respected dorm you have been assigned.
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: thenextdoor's test results    thenextdoor's test results   EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:10 am

Congrats Very Happy You ALMOST!!! Made the perfect score here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: thenextdoor's test results    thenextdoor's test results   EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:55 am

Welcome to the academy. ^^ I hope you enjoy your time around here and good job! That was a really great result.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
thenextdoor

thenextdoor

PostSubject: Re: thenextdoor's test results    thenextdoor's test results   EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:07 am

wow, Dino Ninja isn't suppose to be THAT fast and it also relies on you having face-up monster in which you did set a lot O_O, the duel was super long I got to admit but yeah, I guess I can't complain XD
Back to top Go down
! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

PostSubject: Re: thenextdoor's test results    thenextdoor's test results   EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:02 am

nice job Razz hope u like it here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thenextdoor's test results    thenextdoor's test results   Empty

Back to top Go down

thenextdoor's test results
Page 1 of 1