Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Rabbit Evilswarm HERO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
! A Nerd Next Door

Rabbit Evilswarm HERO Empty
PostSubject: Rabbit Evilswarm HERO   Rabbit Evilswarm HERO EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:49 am

While using a Chaos Jurrac Piper Deck, I met this Deck called Evilswarm. Well, we all know that Deck. It was famous for killing Chaos Dragon last format. But, it was my first encounter at it. And of course, I couldn't hit on the beefy Ophion that was already summoned for few turns and lost.

Although I won Game 2 and 3, it was lucky Creature Swap top that saved me both of the times (Somehow my opponent did not have Infestation.) And then, I began to wonder: "How good is this Deck?"

The answer? Pretty darn good.

And when I saw Evilswarm Rabbit Variant, I was scared even more.

But it got to the point where in Japan, Rabbit Dino Evilswarm was the meta along with HERO, Gishki Hieratic, and Laval. And you know... decks that many people use because of its sheer power are boring.

So... I decided to create a creative Evilswarm Deck.

I ended up with this: Rabbit Evilswarm HERO.

Few things that helped me build this deck:
-A HERO Lives Deck that took the storm in OCG Tournament. I saw that... man, Warrior XYZ Monsters are GOOD (Hero Excalibur, Ninja)
-My previous Rabbit HERO Deck. I gave up on it because back then, I did not know how to build a strong deck (I probably do not know, even now) But that gave me idea of Sparkman.
-Evilswarm (DARK), HERO (LIGHT). Sprinkle few more... and? CHAOS!

So, here is the Deck result. Notice I did not put Tour Guide: Tour Guide can mess up my already tight Extra Deck Space.

Monsters: 19
3x E-HERO Sparkman
3x Evilswarm Heliotrope
2x Rescue Rabbit
1x Sangan (Need this for Rabbit search)
1x BLS
2x Evilswarm Castor
1x Evilswarm Mandrago
2x Evilswarm Thunderbird
2x Photon Thrasher
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh (As long as I control it, being unable to search is not a problem.)

Spells: 16
3x Forbidden Lance
2x MST
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
2x Pot of Duality
2x Miracle Fusion
1x Monster Reborn
1x Infestation Pandemic Infection
1x ROTA
2x Smashing Ground/Soul Taker (I don't know what to choose between this. HERO matchup is the nightmare, and Soul Taker is better against them. But Smashing Ground is better generally.)

Traps: 7
1x Solemn J
2x Solemn W
1x Torrential (I was considering two, but keeping Field Advantage is very important at here, so I decided to keep it to one.)
1x Mirror Force (Considered 2. Thought about Backrow Hates. Never mind Very Happy)
1x Starlight Road
2x Bottomless Trap Hole/Fiendish Chain (I have not fully decided which is better. BTH can get rid of monster when it's summoned, but after the board is fully set up, it is useless. Fiendish Chain can get you through when your opponent already has monster, but it's a risky move considering the Backrow Hate. AHH, Screw you Spellbooks.)

Main Deck: 42 (Does not like the number of cards. But what to remove is a problem too. Maybe a Rai-Oh?)

Extra:
2x Elemental HERO the Shining
1x Elemental HERO Escuridao
1x Elemental HERO Absolute Zero
1x Elemental HERO Gaia
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Blade Armored Ninja
1x Constellar Omega
1x Constellar Ptolemy M7
1x Daigusto Emeral
1x Evilswarm Ophion
1x Hero Champion Excalibur
1x Shock Master
1x Blackship of Corn
1x Maestroke Djinn

Side:
3x Macro Cosmos (Not really an issue to me. Just can subtract that Miracle Fusion and BLS out.)
2x Skill Drain (Bothers me a bit. But not to the point where it kills me. Part of the reason why I did not put Tour Guide besides Extra Deck Space.)
1x MST (Need one more against that pesky GK Drain Matchup)
2x Dust Tornado (Look above)
1x Super Polymerization (HERO! I hate you forever.)
2x D.D. Crow (It was either this or Kycoo.)
2x Prohibition
1x Dark Bribe (I dunno. I probably need this card, though, when I am using those side cards)

Obviously, I need improvement! Any suggestion will be welcomed!
Back to top Go down

Rabbit Evilswarm HERO
Page 1 of 1