Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

DarkAiro and EbilKid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

DarkAiro and EbilKid Empty
PostSubject: DarkAiro and EbilKid   DarkAiro and EbilKid EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:08 pm

So do you accept my request , Let the Darkness and Ebilness join forces!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: DarkAiro and EbilKid   DarkAiro and EbilKid EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:18 pm

The challenge is accepted. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: DarkAiro and EbilKid   DarkAiro and EbilKid EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:20 pm

O.O it is not a challenge o.o it is a request!! o.o
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: DarkAiro and EbilKid   DarkAiro and EbilKid EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:47 am

DarkAiro wrote:
O.O it is not a challenge o.o it is a request!! o.o

It doesn't matter. >_> Stop posting around useless stuff, this might be counted as spamming.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: DarkAiro and EbilKid   DarkAiro and EbilKid EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:00 am

I didn't post useless stuff man I was just asking do you accept? and then you answered a weird answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkAiro and EbilKid   DarkAiro and EbilKid Empty

Back to top Go down

DarkAiro and EbilKid
Page 1 of 1