Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Most EbilKid's epic field

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EbilKid

EbilKid

Most EbilKid's epic field	 Empty
PostSubject: Most EbilKid's epic field    Most EbilKid's epic field	 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:07 pm

As I said, I made a new deck, and from my first duel, I think it is AWESOME. What do you think of this? Very Happy

Most EbilKid's epic field	 TC1Jd
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
! ! Yuki ! !

! ! Yuki ! !

PostSubject: Re: Most EbilKid's epic field    Most EbilKid's epic field	 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:26 pm

pretty nice Smile
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Most EbilKid's epic field    Most EbilKid's epic field	 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:36 am

! ! Yuki ! ! wrote:
pretty nice Smile

Thank you. Wink I wonder if this deck can do more. Razz
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Most EbilKid's epic field    Most EbilKid's epic field	 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:08 am

Amazing Ebil!!!!! That is my partner Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jcruler99

jcruler99

PostSubject: Re: Most EbilKid's epic field    Most EbilKid's epic field	 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Dayum... dat field is sexy
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Most EbilKid's epic field    Most EbilKid's epic field	 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:07 am

Thank you all. ^^
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Most EbilKid's epic field    Most EbilKid's epic field	 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:30 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA We will win the tourney Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most EbilKid's epic field    Most EbilKid's epic field	 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:48 pm

Oh my god this dragu is terrible Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most EbilKid's epic field    Most EbilKid's epic field	 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most EbilKid's epic field
Page 1 of 1