Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

What Happened to Mindy ? D:

Go down 
+5
Erebus
MexicanDave
! Gianus
EbilKid
! ! ! Cosmic Blazer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

What Happened to Mindy ? D: Empty
PostSubject: What Happened to Mindy ? D:   What Happened to Mindy ? D: EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:20 am

Apparently Mindy has----- died?! I don't know anymore, how would someone know she actually died in real life??? I know Daniel put that on her account since Mindy gave him her account but how would she die? And how would Daniel know she died in real life? I was confused D: pale
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Mindy ? D:   What Happened to Mindy ? D: EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:09 am

Hello, Blazer.

Ok.. well, do not get confused or anything... Well.. the truth that she is dead. And..
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
! Gianus

! Gianus

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Mindy ? D:   What Happened to Mindy ? D: EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:38 am

I am just as all of you not sure on what has happened exactly..
But I do know this:

Even if it was Daniel, or whoever it was, no one would joke about someone's death.

On top of that, the only persons that could have had access to her account are this Daniel (I have no idea who this is but ok..) and anyone that uses the same IP-address that Mindy has used in the past.
Meaning that her family could make a new account on DN and ask a Head Administrator what her password was.
The DN staff is forced to give them the pass since they have the same IP-address and seem as 1 person in the online world.

Furthermore, she has not logged in on SSA since and also hasn't logged in on DN for 5 days (since her profile was updated).

Face it, Mindy (Jessica) has passed away.
With life, comes death. It is an inevitable faith for each and every one of us.
Sadly she died at the age of 16.

Last edited by ! Gianus on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MexicanDave

MexicanDave

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Mindy ? D:   What Happened to Mindy ? D: EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:02 pm

What gianus says is true and that Mindy(Jessica) is dead and that she will forever be missed by everyone of us that knew her, and that it is a part of life for someone to die, even if it seems unfair for her to die at the age of 16.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Mindy ? D:   What Happened to Mindy ? D: EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:54 am

Also guys, Daniel knows her IRL and was within like an hour away from her at all times. . . Stop questioning it, lets not pester him with things he probably doesn't want to speak of.
Back to top Go down
! ! Yuki ! !

! ! Yuki ! !

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Mindy ? D:   What Happened to Mindy ? D: EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:53 am

tell me its a lie..Sad
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Mindy ? D:   What Happened to Mindy ? D: EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:58 am

It is not a lie yuki Sad
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Mindy ? D:   What Happened to Mindy ? D: EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:11 am

Sadly, it is not a lie... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
MexicanDave

MexicanDave

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Mindy ? D:   What Happened to Mindy ? D: EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:40 am

I'm sorry yuki, but mindy has passed away and many people can support the truth, and once again we will all miss her and remember her always.
Back to top Go down
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Mindy ? D:   What Happened to Mindy ? D: EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:53 pm

If anyone wants to know the details...private message me on dueling network.

My primary account is of the name "! ! ! ! ! ! ! Daniel"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix2014

Phoenix2014

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Mindy ? D:   What Happened to Mindy ? D: EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:00 am

I miss you jessica R.I.P I promise to finish that madolche deck for you.
Love you thank you for being there for me during times when I needed it the most you were one of the best friends anyone could ever ask for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Mindy ? D:   What Happened to Mindy ? D: Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happened to Mindy ? D:
Page 1 of 1