Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D Empty
PostSubject: EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D   EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:57 pm

welcome this is my duel gallery!!

exodia beat XD
EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D KEsnw

hero beat Very Happy
EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D Iw2AU

first turn quasar
EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D C5vAj

blackwings
EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D O4CYg

reacktors
EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D SON57

evols
EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D MiZEy

mystic piper (i swaped his Red eyes DMD)
EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D 43dwL

sabers
EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D VOCE0

infernites
EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D ObB1L

flamvells
EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D NVKBn

and again shooting quasar
EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D G9ICs
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D   EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Not bad , but you should take the screenshot of when they admit so people know you didn't fake the field...
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D   EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:34 pm

all of them either left the game or admitted defeat so theylost
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D   EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:55 am

yeah all of them quit and some admit and i am srry but so many guys quit this days they dont admit i dont know why but those all are real
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D   EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:23 am

Nice gallery. I like it. <3
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/

PostSubject: Re: EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D   EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:45 pm

hmm, i know this decks from somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D   EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Ebil I meant you take the screenshot of the screen saying 'they quit' so people will know you didn't change your field after you won etc.
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D   EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:07 am

NoName wrote:
Ebil I meant you take the screenshot of the screen saying 'they quit' so people will know you didn't change your field after you won etc.
Surprised so that is what u meant Surprised and no cause i really dont do that and all of them i made them by my self but when i start and do them the quit so they dont admit defeat to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D   EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:49 pm

I love the hero beat pic, gg dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D   EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D Empty

Back to top Go down

EbilAiro duegallery :D :D :D
Page 1 of 1