Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.

HomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inPortalCalendarUsergroupsFAQ
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Naturia Exterio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Chibi Monkey"

Naturia Exterio 198-23

Naturia Exterio Empty
PostSubject: Naturia Exterio   Naturia Exterio EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Naturia Exterio NaturiaExterio-HA04-EN-ScR-1E

Fun card to play with, totally better than Shi En in every possible way. Way to get him out? Miracle Synchro Fusion is the card to get him out with.

If you press the rep up button on the right side, you totally deserve a cookie!

"gemiikid14: we are those fan guuuuurls~~~"

Need a deck? Need a deck to be built? Got DP on your hands? COME TO GRIMMY'S DECKSHOP FOR DECKS. CH'YEAAAAAAAAAAAH. Selling 40+ Decks and customizing decks for players! Over 15 sells! Come on down... Give me your DP. xD

Hello there, my name is Grimmy. I would like to educate you on the Chibi Monkey population. Currently I am the last sole survivor of such an incredible race. Today instead of giving your hard earned DP to Sarah McLachlan's Animal Cruelty Video you can instead help the need of repopulating the Chibi Monkey Population at a donation, a very small donation of 500 dp minimum. MAY THE CHIBI MONKIES LIVEEEE. Err-- how will I reproduce? Hookers, no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

Naturia Exterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naturia Exterio   Naturia Exterio EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:29 pm

I've used him before! One of my favorite cards in the game, I totally would vote for this to be card of the week Smile, Hell I've used it in my banish psychics some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EbilKid

EbilKid

Naturia Exterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naturia Exterio   Naturia Exterio EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:16 am

Yeah! Smile Some fun cards! I really miss some cards like this. I sure never used him before but my sister used to use him and I used to duel people using him and it was a total cool card that used to block any spell or trap I used to play. But I never lost from it. Very Happy I used to be it always. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Naturia Exterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naturia Exterio   Naturia Exterio EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:31 am

it is an really good card cause it is the fusion of braikon and beast Razz i will vote for it cause it really helps me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duelking11

duelking11

Naturia Exterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naturia Exterio   Naturia Exterio EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:19 am

wow that is realy awsome art never seen it be4 lol Very Happy well it can be beated up easily by effects or just by a 2800 or more beater and this format uses mainly devastating effects.But i cant summon naturia bakiron and beast that easy but if i can get em in grave somehow will work hmm got to think that out Very Happy anyways i wont vote for it becuz i allready made a nomination Very Happy but this card has realy cool art and its like both bakiron and beast nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"The Chibi Monkey"

Naturia Exterio 198-23

Naturia Exterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naturia Exterio   Naturia Exterio EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:43 am

Dies from effects eh? I say Safezone. Doesn't always have to be Barkion and Beast on same field, you can even use the Earth hex in an earth based deck that synchros with Barkion/beast to get Exeterio.

If you press the rep up button on the right side, you totally deserve a cookie!

"gemiikid14: we are those fan guuuuurls~~~"

Need a deck? Need a deck to be built? Got DP on your hands? COME TO GRIMMY'S DECKSHOP FOR DECKS. CH'YEAAAAAAAAAAAH. Selling 40+ Decks and customizing decks for players! Over 15 sells! Come on down... Give me your DP. xD

Hello there, my name is Grimmy. I would like to educate you on the Chibi Monkey population. Currently I am the last sole survivor of such an incredible race. Today instead of giving your hard earned DP to Sarah McLachlan's Animal Cruelty Video you can instead help the need of repopulating the Chibi Monkey Population at a donation, a very small donation of 500 dp minimum. MAY THE CHIBI MONKIES LIVEEEE. Err-- how will I reproduce? Hookers, no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Naturia Exterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naturia Exterio   Naturia Exterio Empty

Back to top Go down

Naturia Exterio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Support :: Official Contests :: Card Of The Week-
Jump to: