Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

the story of a girl named effect veiler

Go down 
+2
Light,Yagami
adorablecard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
adorablecard

adorablecard

the story of a girl named effect veiler Empty
PostSubject: the story of a girl named effect veiler   the story of a girl named effect veiler EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:51 am

effect veiler was once a overweight and never fit girl. after the shockwave landed in the village where veiler lived, TONS of rabbits appeared and they destroyed every
house in the village. Veiler coudn't stop the rabbits. she coudn't run and she never had. veiler decided she needed REVENGE! she started working out doing push ups, sit ups,lifting weights and running. After all the workout days (10035)
THE RABITS CAMMEBACK AGAIN! this time veiler was so fast she stopped everyone of them.

the workout is the PRIORITY CHANGE BTW Razz
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: the story of a girl named effect veiler   the story of a girl named effect veiler EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:32 am

xD luving dat wabbit killin
Back to top Go down
Iron Mario

Iron Mario

PostSubject: Re: the story of a girl named effect veiler   the story of a girl named effect veiler EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Awesome for her lol!
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: the story of a girl named effect veiler   the story of a girl named effect veiler EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:49 pm

BUT ITS DUCK SEASON?!
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: the story of a girl named effect veiler   the story of a girl named effect veiler EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:01 am

lol Really funny. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Synchro

PostSubject: Re: the story of a girl named effect veiler   the story of a girl named effect veiler EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:39 pm

I like this :DDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the story of a girl named effect veiler   the story of a girl named effect veiler Empty

Back to top Go down

the story of a girl named effect veiler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Off Topic :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: