Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

tryning for a retest need duels

Go down 
+2
! ! Yuki ! !
xkyru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xkyru

xkyru

tryning for a retest need duels Empty
PostSubject: tryning for a retest need duels   tryning for a retest need duels EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:16 pm

as in title i need points to try for shooting star please post down there if you are interested
Back to top Go down
! ! Yuki ! !

! ! Yuki ! !

PostSubject: Re: tryning for a retest need duels   tryning for a retest need duels EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:03 pm

how much points is need to get a retest o.O ??
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: tryning for a retest need duels   tryning for a retest need duels EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:23 pm

500 i think.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: tryning for a retest need duels   tryning for a retest need duels EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:51 pm

500 points and you need to be here for a week, at least.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: tryning for a retest need duels   tryning for a retest need duels EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:15 pm

if the two of you want to retest i will give you the dp.
Back to top Go down
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: tryning for a retest need duels   tryning for a retest need duels EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:55 pm

I guess I'm done with testing. So I'll save up my DP for decks, sigs, and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: tryning for a retest need duels   tryning for a retest need duels EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:13 pm

i will get my retest next Friday
Back to top Go down
! ! Yuki ! !

! ! Yuki ! !

PostSubject: Re: tryning for a retest need duels   tryning for a retest need duels EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:42 pm

good luck airo..

i too will try to re take the test after i get the 500 dp...Sad
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: tryning for a retest need duels   tryning for a retest need duels EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:45 pm

me 2 and thnx yuki i hope we can duel some day Very Happy!!!
Back to top Go down
xkyru

xkyru

PostSubject: Re: tryning for a retest need duels   tryning for a retest need duels EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:42 pm

does anyone want to duel?
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: tryning for a retest need duels   tryning for a retest need duels EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:04 am

mmmm i think u should post that in battle arena or shadow arena if u want some points by dueling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tryning for a retest need duels   tryning for a retest need duels Empty

Back to top Go down

tryning for a retest need duels
Page 1 of 1