Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Rods's Intro

Go down 
+3
EbilKid
xXxstrifexXx
Rods for Pods
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rods for Pods

Rods's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Rods's Intro   Rods's Intro EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:14 am

Hi everybody, for all intensive purposes my name is Rods for Pods. I've been a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh since it had it's start in the US. I've played for just about as long. I love music, gaming, teaching, and chilling. I dislike trolls, long walks on the beach, granny panties, and people that fail because they refuse to try at the things they do. My favorite card is currently Galaxy eyes Photon Dragon, but I have a lot of decks I use and enjoy from the old style Dark Paladin to star dust dragon to the new xyz decks. I pick up tactics and games quickly and I'm usually nice unless it's been a bad day. I'm looking to get a position as a teacher here so I can help the new players get into Yu-Gi-Oh.
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

Rods's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods's Intro   Rods's Intro EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:54 am

hello they new guy good luck while your here by now i would think i know you need to be tested into a dorm if not talk to me anytime. if you are curious about how tasting works you can pm me on dn your catch me in the chat box here.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

Rods's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods's Intro   Rods's Intro EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:42 am

Welcome to the academy! cheers I hope you enjoy your time around here. You should play me some time too. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Rods's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods's Intro   Rods's Intro EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:15 am

welcome i hope that u have good time and also get a test to stardust and shooting star dorms Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jkskla

Rods's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods's Intro   Rods's Intro EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:59 pm

welcome :3
Back to top Go down
C.C.

C.C.

Rods's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rods's Intro   Rods's Intro EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:30 am

hello Razz
Back to top Go down