Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Adding a punishment table?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squalleonhart

Squalleonhart

Adding a punishment table? Empty
PostSubject: Adding a punishment table?   Adding a punishment table? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:59 pm

One of the many things I tend to run into in an academy is unruly students. Most of the time, it was my own fault for not setting the record straight in the first place. The biggest thing is the chat box. There hasn't been any punishment table put into place yet, so No-one can be faulted for crossing any lines or boundaries as there isn't a precedence for it. People tend to forget that dueling academies are places where children congregate and say/do whatever happens to please their fancies.

In response to these situations it is the jobs of moderators and online Admins to control and punish offenders. We just need a list of punishments placed somewhere in the rules section, so that we can point out punishments for said actions as they're being committed. Mostly as a deterrent mind you.

After all, the best weapon in any arsenal is one that never has to be fired.
Back to top Go down
! Gianus

! Gianus

Adding a punishment table? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding a punishment table?   Adding a punishment table? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:51 am

You've done it right here.

[Locked]
Back to top Go down

Adding a punishment table?
Page 1 of 1