Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

The Big Clean Up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
! Gianus

! Gianus

The Big Clean Up! Empty
PostSubject: The Big Clean Up!   The Big Clean Up! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:44 am

As some of you might have noticed, yesterday, I have been promoted to Administrator.

As one of my first tasks, I will order EVERY SINGLE TOPIC that I can find in this Academy.
I have noticed that there are alot of misplaced topics and I have gotten permission from the owner of SSA to order everything.

Alot of things will change from now on!

For example, the Card of the week contest.
Until now, you could post new topics about cool cards freely in this section. But doing it this way only makes this section messy.
My plan with this section is to delete each and every topic (except the one regarding "Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness" (Since that is the current Card of the Week)) and replace it with a new system.

You would still be able to post freely in this topic. You will have to nominate a card for being Card of the Week, also with good reasons on why you think that this card deserves this title (you can still post comments in these topics to say what you think about that card being the Card of the Week).
On each Friday, the few best nominees will be put into a Poll which you can vote on in the weekends. All the nominee topics will then be deleted.
Then the card that got the most votes will be the new Card of the Week from that monday until the monday that follows and a new Card of the Week is picked.

And this is only one of the few changes, but you will hear more about those later on.

So please, do not worry if topics are deleted/modified/moved, it is all part of the plan.
Back to top Go down

The Big Clean Up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Shooting Star Academy :: Announcements-
Jump to: