Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Blackwing - Gram the Shining Star and Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C.C.

C.C.

Blackwing - Gram the Shining Star and Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor  Empty
PostSubject: Blackwing - Gram the Shining Star and Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor    Blackwing - Gram the Shining Star and Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:12 am

This concerns the combo that many people thought of using when the release of the new Blackwing monster was announced. However, due to a minor part in the text of Vayu, this combo cannot work. The combo was thought to be the following:
Banish Vayu and a Blackwing monster from your grave, and summon Gram, then use Gram's eff, and spam further.

The fact that prevents this from happening, is that Gram's effect says he MUST first be Synchro Summoned from extra deck. This is a requirement, and cannot be negated. And the clou to the entire failure is, that Vayu's effect Special Summons the card, and doesn't make it count as a Synchro Summon.

Blackwing - Gram the Shining Star:

Must first be Synchro Summoned. When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower non-Tuner "Blackwing" monster from your hand, but its effects on the field are negated.

Blackwing- Vayu the Emblem of Honor:

If this card is face-up on the field, you cannot use it for a Synchro Summon. If this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play this card plus 1 non-Tuner "Blackwing" monster in your Graveyard, and Special Summon 1 "Blackwing" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level equals the total Levels of the removed monsters. The effect(s) of that Synchro Monster is negated.
Back to top Go down

Blackwing - Gram the Shining Star and Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor
Page 1 of 1