Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

jkskla's intro

Go down 
+2
Muteness
jkskla
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jkskla

jkskla's intro Empty
PostSubject: jkskla's intro   jkskla's intro EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 am

Hi I'm jkskla. now i know my name is interesting and all that crap and that's usually the first thing people ask me. so basically, when i was younger i made an account on a gaming website and i used these random letters to make it. ever since then, i would use that name for everything else. except ironically, that youtube name is already taken >_>

Anyway i was getting off topic. So I've been playing YGO since i was about 4 and have so much experience I feel like an old man. I don't like to use meta decks and only like using decks with creativity involved. Also, i duel with side decking. How else are people supposed to take control of the auto-pilot decks? Anyway even if I duel a meta deck, I won't mind as long as my opponent is nice. I respect those who give it, so in general, I'll be nice. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay at the academy and i hope to make more friends. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muteness

jkskla's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: jkskla's intro   jkskla's intro EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:24 am

Quite the introduction there (even if you were digressing), I hope to see you duelling for a lot of points, it'll be interesting to see how fast you can rack them up.
Back to top Go down

jkskla's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: jkskla's intro   jkskla's intro EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:00 pm

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

jkskla's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: jkskla's intro   jkskla's intro EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:01 pm

the first 500dp you get play me and good luck
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

jkskla's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: jkskla's intro   jkskla's intro EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:40 pm

Nice introduction I hope you do make new friends here and have a good time.
Back to top Go down
jkskla

jkskla's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: jkskla's intro   jkskla's intro EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:48 pm

Thank you all ^^
I can't wait to get started.
Back to top Go down
jcruler99

jcruler99

jkskla's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: jkskla's intro   jkskla's intro EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:53 pm

Hello Smile glad you're here hope to duel you and i agree with your point of view when it comes to Meta and siding
Back to top Go down
Mindy Loves Lucy

Mindy Loves Lucy

jkskla's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: jkskla's intro   jkskla's intro EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 am

Mindy likes your name =D Have a nice time at the academy !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jkskla's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: jkskla's intro   jkskla's intro Empty

Back to top Go down

jkskla's intro
Page 1 of 1