Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/

Go down 
+2
AeroTadamachi
Dominique LeBeau
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/ Empty
PostSubject: Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/   Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/ EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:04 pm

I'm sorry to say that RainbowDash "Dashie" has to leave for reasons that I can't explain to people. I know I have left on and off in the past but right now there's other things going on, and Dashie can't stay around. Tonight will be my last night. That being said; I would like to have a fun match with anyone that would request one. I couldn't think of a better way to go out than playing all my friends. I'll be using a Blackwing deck that is very special to me for all of the matches. I'm going to miss everyone and all the fun times I've had here at SSA and Dueling Network. You guys all know I love you and I'll miss you alot. All I ask is that you guys could keep this place going for me. It truly is amazing here, this place became almost like my home over time. If you would like to match duel me or watch just let me know on Dueling Network, or here in the chat. Thank you everyone for what you have done for me and the fun times. I won't forget. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/   Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/ EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:32 pm

i hope u will be back soon
Back to top Go down
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/   Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/ EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:16 am

You will be missed,And Again Thank you....
Back to top Go down
AeroTadamachi

AeroTadamachi

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/   Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/ EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Take care of yourself, Dashie. Thanks for everything.
Back to top Go down
Mindy Loves Lucy

Mindy Loves Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/   Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/ EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Mindy will miss yous :'( Mindy will try her best to be as good as Dashi but Mindy can only try....Mindy hopes to see Dashi again someday...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/   Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/ EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:45 pm

See you soon Sad
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/   Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/ EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:53 pm

bye hope u come back soon
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/   Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/ EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:39 pm

bye good luck with real life doubt she's coming back tho....
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/   Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/ EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Sad Sad Sad

I shall miss you, dash. I hope you can come back soon. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/   Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbowdash Leaveing Yu-Gi-Oh's :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: The Campus :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: