Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Hello...I am Miss Nile.

Go down 
+3
! Gianus
EbilKid
Miss Nile
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile

Miss Nile

Hello...I am Miss Nile. Empty
PostSubject: Hello...I am Miss Nile.   Hello...I am Miss Nile. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:27 am

Hello all.

I registered yesterday but I didn't post anything so far. lol So I thought it was only logical that my first post would be the introductory one.

I am Miss Nile, a high school student from Egypt, aged 16. I live in Cairo and am a year away from college, which is probably going to be a pharmacy college.

My hobbies are different: I like writing the most, having written quite some stories and am working on a novel. I also love reading as it is the main inspiration for my writings as well.

I am also a game-maker although I only finished one game really, named Fantasy on Mother's Day. You can check it on my site, Snow Rose Games.

Other than that, I like drawing, dancing and singing. I do them alone. Obviously. lol

I can talk in Arabic, Egyptian Arabic, English and French (to an extent).

In general, I am a nice person although more on the quiet side so if you don't see me posting a lot, that's probably why. Don't get me angry though. You really don't wanna get me angry.

In dueling, I'm average. I love the "Madolche" deck the most, as well as "Gusto" and "Charmers." I think I have a good potential but I'm not so good with making decks and all.

That's all. I am waiting for the welcomes.

Oh. I forgot to mention. I am EbilKid's older sister.

Now bye.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Hello...I am Miss Nile.   Hello...I am Miss Nile. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:30 am

Oh, hi, sister. XD I hope you enjoy your time around here and I hope you could stick around here, too.

Don't forget to take the test, too. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
! Gianus

! Gianus

PostSubject: Re: Hello...I am Miss Nile.   Hello...I am Miss Nile. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:10 am

Hey Miss Nile
I hope have fun here! And dont be shy to let us hear your opinion on things. Remember that this is the interwebzz, you can do whatever you want! :p

Ow and btw, goodluck with Ramadan/Ramathan/Ramazan (whichever you like), because I am starving atm!! >_<
Back to top Go down
!duelmonsters

!duelmonsters

PostSubject: Re: Hello...I am Miss Nile.   Hello...I am Miss Nile. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:15 pm

HIz welcome to ssa hope you have an amazing time here
Need anything just pm me ^^
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: Hello...I am Miss Nile.   Hello...I am Miss Nile. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:28 pm

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello...I am Miss Nile.   Hello...I am Miss Nile. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Bonjour ^^
So you can speak french?
It is awesome, i am french x)
Welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Hello...I am Miss Nile.   Hello...I am Miss Nile. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Nice to meet you Miss Nile i hope you enjoy your time with us in the academy here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: Hello...I am Miss Nile.   Hello...I am Miss Nile. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:12 pm

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Hello...I am Miss Nile.   Hello...I am Miss Nile. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:16 pm

hello good luck with all your duels!!
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Miss Nile

PostSubject: Re: Hello...I am Miss Nile.   Hello...I am Miss Nile. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Thank you for the welcome, everyone. I do hope to stick around and get to know you all.

! Gianus wrote:
Hey Miss Nile
I hope have fun here! And dont be shy to let us hear your opinion on things. Remember that this is the interwebzz, you can do whatever you want! :p

Ow and btw, goodluck with Ramadan/Ramathan/Ramazan (whichever you like), because I am starving atm!! >_<

lol I know what you mean. I don't feel hungry but more thirsty. lol

Hiroshi Nakahara wrote:
Bonjour ^^
So you can speak french?
It is awesome, i am french x)
Welcome ^^

Oui, monsieur, je peux parler en français. Il est très sympa de te rencontrer.

lol I can speak French but like I said, to an extent. Nothing too complicated. XD
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Hello...I am Miss Nile.   Hello...I am Miss Nile. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:49 pm

oh Nile what dorm are you in
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Miss Nile

PostSubject: Re: Hello...I am Miss Nile.   Hello...I am Miss Nile. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:52 pm

I haven't taken the test yet. XD So I don't think I am in a dorm.
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Hello...I am Miss Nile.   Hello...I am Miss Nile. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:00 pm

lol well i hope you make it to shooting star
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello...I am Miss Nile.   Hello...I am Miss Nile. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello...I am Miss Nile.
Page 1 of 1