Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Legendary Six Samurai Shi En

Go down 
+7
darkleonides
SHOOTING STAR NEOS
Light,Yagami
! Crow Hogan
Deadly Mind
Erebus
Dominique LeBeau
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 LegendarySixSamuraiShiEnSTOR-EN-UR-1E
Description
Awesome. That's probably the best word i could use to describe or represent this card. This card has so many benefits going for it. 2500 ATK monster that has a built in, once per turn Dark Bribe with no drawback, and as if that wasn't nice enough lets throw in the ability to throw his death over to another six samurai!!! Ya I don't for see him hitting the graveyard any time soon. Also while being comboed with Spirit of the six samurai, giving him another way to avoid death and making him a 3000 ATK monster who lets you draw cards on top of that, that's just insane! And to add on to that hes an EASY synchro monster to summon, its extremely easy to summon him in one turn with no effort what so ever. There are 4 easy basic combos to summoning him. (witch i will go in to detail about in the combos with other cards section.)
Strategies
One of the main strategies with this card is to summon him and as many of your Six Samurai and Shien monsters as you can and go all in, dealing massive amounts of damage and if done correctly, can lock your opponent down. But being a 2500 ATK monster he can do pretty well with just a few Six Samurai monsters, and playing any number of Six Samurai monsters in a turn is extremely easy, and works vary well with Shi-en as he is a Six Samurai, allowing them to gain great bonuses and make them that much better.
Combos
This is probably the biggest part of the review. One of the main and the biggest reasons Legendary Six Samurai Shi-en is so awesome, the fact that he is such a great card and is insanely easy to summon. The reason he is so easy to summon is because of all the combos to summon him. As all ways you can summon him by playing a level 3 warrior monster and keeping it alive for a turn then summoning Kagemusha and synchro summoning. But there are MANY easy ways to summon him in one turn!

#1. Normal summon Kageki, then use his ability to special summon Kagemusha, and there you go! level 2 Six Samurai tuner + level 3 warrior = Shi-en.

#2. Note! this only works if your opponent controls a monster, special summon Elder of the Six Samurai then normal summon Kagemusha, and again! There you go! level 2 Six Samurai tuner + level 3 warrior = Shi-en

#3. Normal or special summon Elder of the Six Samurai, then use Asceticism of the Six Samurai and special summon Kagemusha, then synchro summon for Shi-en. Or flip it if you have Kagemusha and need Elder of the Six Samurai just search your deck for him instead.

#4. Note! This can only be used to summon Shi-en if you have Kagemusha and a level 3 Six Samurai monster in your graveyard! Use the trap card Double-Edged Sword Technique specail summon Kagemusha and any level 3 Six Samurai monster from your graveyard and there you go! Once again an easy way to summon Legendary Six Samurai Shi-en.

#5. This one is one of my favorites! Do what i said to do in combo #3 and summon Shi-en, but then use Double-Edged Sword Technique and summon Kagemusha and Elder of the Six Samurai again, from the graveyard and with them in play you can now summon another level 5 synchro! My recommendation, Naturai Beast! Now you can shut down one trap and as many spells as you like and have 2500 and a 2200 ATK monsters to do some major damage!
There are other combos that work with Shi-en and his Samurai support cards but the list would go on for quite some time if i tried to list them all. So I figured i'd just list some of the main ones.
How To Counteract This Card

As any really good card, Shi-en have some weaknesses, He can easily be countered by counter traps such as Solemn Warning and Solemn Judgment. (At the cost of some life points.) Monster effects can take him out if there's no other Six Samurai in play, or if you use two destruction spells (Smashing Ground, Fissure, Soul Taker..etc), they will have to negate the first one, and then if they have no other Six Samurai in play the kill spell will destroy Shi-en .The one last way to counter shi-en is by summoning a monster with 2600 or more ATK.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:17 am

I think this xyz would be gr8t for my six samurai otk deck!
(was a joke, excalibur is rly better)
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:39 am

lol that would be true but we still don't know the rest of the eff
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:55 am

OostrifeoO wrote:
where did u find the text for the atk?

Leak on wiki, it was there before but got tooken down...
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:58 pm

o ok
Back to top Go down
SHOOTING STAR NEOS

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:31 pm

it' on dn and it only boosts less than 2k to 2k
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:33 pm

that's pretty bad
Back to top Go down
SHOOTING STAR NEOS

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:03 am

yup and someone on dn pointed out that sams like kizan who boosts himself above 2k won't be able to be affected by shadow unless they aren't currently boosting themselves
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:22 am

no point he's stronger with his own eff ;p thanks
for pointing that out sams just died now the good one's are common
Back to top Go down
SHOOTING STAR NEOS

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:39 am

yup I really hate konami for this blasphemy
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:08 am

lol just kill this archtyper and make a new one for synchro's xyz's are good but people forget synchro's are fatser
Back to top Go down
SHOOTING STAR NEOS

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:50 am

I still use synchros but shadow really needed to be awesome
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:29 pm

they should change his eff
Back to top Go down
SHOOTING STAR NEOS

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:50 pm

yeah they should it should at least make original attack 2000 and it should affect shien monsters as well
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:51 pm

o a bigger atk boost
Back to top Go down
SHOOTING STAR NEOS

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:54 pm

that won't happen the effect is pretty much official
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:05 pm

i know but they should have thought about that first
Back to top Go down
SHOOTING STAR NEOS

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:35 pm

they only think about 1 thing $$$$$$
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:00 am

that all tcg is about everything comes common in ocg first
Back to top Go down
SHOOTING STAR NEOS

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:24 am

that's because they like the ocg player base more plus american's are greedy
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:21 pm

yep so we'll never get anything good without spending like 100 dollars in 1 day
Back to top Go down
SHOOTING STAR NEOS

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:00 pm

shadow is toilet paper
Back to top Go down
!duelmonsters

!duelmonsters

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:37 am

dm haff better way
taught by prants ._.
summon kizan, zanji, enish, or other level 4 sam den actifate dojo dat squire!!!
Shi en simply CHET E_E

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En   Legendary Six Samurai Shi En - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legendary Six Samurai Shi En
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2