Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Junk Warrior, Junk Archer, Shooting Quasar Win

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ULTRABAM1997

ULTRABAM1997

Junk Warrior, Junk Archer, Shooting Quasar Win Empty
PostSubject: Junk Warrior, Junk Archer, Shooting Quasar Win   Junk Warrior, Junk Archer, Shooting Quasar Win EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:54 pm

https://i.imgur.com/QUzGr.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://heroesduelacademy.forumotion.com

Junk Warrior, Junk Archer, Shooting Quasar Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Warrior, Junk Archer, Shooting Quasar Win   Junk Warrior, Junk Archer, Shooting Quasar Win EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Dude only 1 quasar?

Junk Warrior, Junk Archer, Shooting Quasar Win S0sr7
Back to top Go down

Junk Warrior, Junk Archer, Shooting Quasar Win
Page 1 of 1