Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Hello my name is Zee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeeniper

Zeeniper

Hello my name is Zee Empty
PostSubject: Hello my name is Zee   Hello my name is Zee EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:53 pm

This is my first acadamy so I could use a little bit of help.

I need a signature (please message ne on duel network if you can make me one) and need to be explained what goes on around here.

My favorite decks are cloudian and cyberdarks :3

I hope to meet alot of good people here real soon :3
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Zee   Hello my name is Zee EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:23 am

hello there i hope u have a good time while your here i would also like to duel your cloud deck
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Zee   Hello my name is Zee EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:16 pm

sweet, I started using cyberdarks again recently as well Smile
welcome and good luck
Back to top Go down
Zeeniper

Zeeniper

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Zee   Hello my name is Zee EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:58 pm

So can anyone help me uderstand how all this works? Im not sure how a academy works.
Back to top Go down
jcruler99

jcruler99

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Zee   Hello my name is Zee EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:41 pm

YAY another Cloudian user Smile I'm so excited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Zee   Hello my name is Zee Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Zee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: The Campus :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: