Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

dis place just got more interesting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
songsong1

dis place just got more interesting Empty
PostSubject: dis place just got more interesting   dis place just got more interesting EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:29 pm

hey guys, i like to jk around, so plz dont be offended by any jks, im not actually being serious

i like many decks, but my main decks are gishkis and dragunities for now, but ask me about any deck, since im pretty good at da game
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: dis place just got more interesting   dis place just got more interesting EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:04 pm

beat the crap out of my nordic's lol
Back to top Go down
darkleonides

darkleonides

PostSubject: Re: dis place just got more interesting   dis place just got more interesting EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:11 pm

r u good at dragunity??
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: dis place just got more interesting   dis place just got more interesting EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:16 am

yes he's the best play iv'e seen with them yet
Back to top Go down
darkleonides

darkleonides

PostSubject: Re: dis place just got more interesting   dis place just got more interesting EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:17 am

can u help me make 1
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

PostSubject: Re: dis place just got more interesting   dis place just got more interesting EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:25 am

a basic skeleton for now is 3 phalanx 3 dux 3 ravine and 3(or 2) of that level 6 synchro that lets u equip a dragunity and some level 8's that should help ur 9 card deck for now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkleonides

darkleonides

PostSubject: Re: dis place just got more interesting   dis place just got more interesting EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:11 pm

nah iam not into dragunitys anymore cuze i just fixed my quasar deck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

PostSubject: Re: dis place just got more interesting   dis place just got more interesting EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:45 pm

ME 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
songsong1

PostSubject: Re: dis place just got more interesting   dis place just got more interesting EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:25 am

acually, dragunities that i run have a bigger focus on level 6 synchros and rank 6 xyzs rather than lvl 8 synchros, the deck has potential to bring out big monsters as fast as hieratics, thx to their xyz monster, hieratic dragon king atum. as long as u are able to set up a zephyros and a phalanx in the grave, with a dragon ravine on field and a dux in hand(which is incredibly easy to do thx to gae dearg and dragon ravine), u will be able to bring out 2 vajrayana and a phalanx after normal summoning the dux and uses zeph's eff, then u will be able to overlay the 2 vajrayana into an atum, which u then use atum's eff, to bring out red eyes and then use red eyes eff to bring out vajrayana and then sync vaj and phalanx together for a lvl 8 synchro. after doing this, as long as u can protect either the atum or the red eyes with the lvl 8 synchro(which is very easy to do), u cn then proceed to easily otk the next turn. i think the deck relies on making lvl 6 synchros and xyzs more than lvl 8 synchros. hope this helped!
Back to top Go down
Its Over 9ooo

PostSubject: Re: dis place just got more interesting   dis place just got more interesting EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:06 am

Agh to much words must try to read them all
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: dis place just got more interesting   dis place just got more interesting EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:37 pm

that's why it's better then most dragunity decks
Back to top Go down
darkleonides

darkleonides

PostSubject: Re: dis place just got more interesting   dis place just got more interesting EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:12 pm

yup just dont wanna read it its too much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dis place just got more interesting   dis place just got more interesting Empty

Back to top Go down

dis place just got more interesting
Page 1 of 1