Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
darkleonides
xXxstrifexXx
! Drago
ChaosFire101
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosFire101

Location : I'd rather not. Safety first! And I don't like stalkers.

Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!    Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:17 pm

I want a consistent quasar deck, I have a quasar deck, just not consistent! Please comment on it and tell me what I could do to make it better! If you can, please make a decklist and post it while you're commenting. Here it is.

Monsters= 24
x3 Level Eater
x3 Synchron Explorer
x3 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
x3 QuickDraw Synchron
x3 DoppelWarrior
x2 Junk Syncron
x2 Unknown Synchron
x2 Effect Veiler
x2 QuillBolt HedgeHog
x1 DandyLion

Spells= 8
x3 Tuning
x1 Monster Reborn
x1 Dark Hole
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 One for One
x1 Pot of Avarice

Traps=8
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Magic Cylinder
x1 Call of The Haunted
x1 Dimensional Prison
x1 Solemn Judgment
x1 Solemn Warning
x1 Torrential Tribute
x1 Starlight Road
Back to top Go down
! Drago

! Drago

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!    Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Too many traps.
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!    Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:38 pm

try laval's good and easy

Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  2oS8L
Back to top Go down
darkleonides

darkleonides

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!    Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:06 pm

if you want 1 ask ! shooting star's deck shop if you pay him 250 points he can make 1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!    Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:18 am

yea that's your best bet he got out 3 qauasar's i'n one duel and none died
Back to top Go down
darkleonides

darkleonides

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!    Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:41 am

sry to say that but shooting star doesnt make decks anymore he just edits them
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!    Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:45 pm

still he could make a deck then ask him to edit it
Back to top Go down
darkleonides

darkleonides

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!    Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:14 pm

yup he can do that
Back to top Go down
!JackAtlas!

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!    Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:05 pm

less level eaters probaly 2 they can give u dead draws and is ur deck just quasar pointed becuz ive found that decks that foucus on quasar fail like if i solemn ur tuner synchro u can say good bye to quasar Smile i have made my quasar deck synchron quasar i summon my synchrons and just in case summon 3 quasars Smile or just one dont wanna over kill lol
Back to top Go down
milkydomo

milkydomo

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!    Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:28 am

Nooo, always triple level eater, and triple quickdraw if you're going with synchron quasar o:
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!    Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:25 am

all i know is to have 3 quickdraws
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  198-23

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!    Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:10 pm

-1 Ryko
+1 Junk Synchron

^ He is always a staple in a quasar deck

-1 Synchron Exploder
+1 Tuningware

^Tuningware gives a bit of a drawpower.

-1 Magic Cylinder
+1 Reinforcements of the Army

Reinfrocements of the army gives you search power for almost every warrior type monster in your deck.

+2 Call of the Haunted
+2 Limit Reverse
- Starlight road, Prison, Warning, Torrential

Call of the haunted + Limit reverse helps the deck when your synchro monsters like TG libra goes into grave. Limit reverse is there to sort of act like another Junk synchron.

Back to top Go down
milkydomo

milkydomo

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!    Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:34 am

If you're going for triple tuningware, you should run 1-2 machine duplications, it enables you to be able to summon 1-2 machine monsters with 500 atk or less from your deck if you have it on the field. It's nice when you use it on tuningware because of the draw power, and also it could be used on other machine cards in the deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!    Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Please help me with my Quasar deck!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1