Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

new re-test way?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkleonides

darkleonides

new re-test way? Empty
PostSubject: new re-test way?   new re-test way? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:23 pm

we can make a new re-test system which you have to complete 3 duales and the points gaet doubled and and re-test is for free!
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

new re-test way? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new re-test way?   new re-test way? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:52 pm

i guess u can suggest it to ! Shooting Quasar but i dont get what ur trying to say
Back to top Go down
darkleonides

darkleonides

new re-test way? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new re-test way?   new re-test way? EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:04 pm

i meant to say is that the re-test should be 4 duels and the number of points you need to earn (deck,flexibility etc) gets doubled and the re-test is free
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

new re-test way? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new re-test way?   new re-test way? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:17 am

i think that would be a little hard on the testers
Back to top Go down
darkleonides

darkleonides

new re-test way? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new re-test way?   new re-test way? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:18 am

you can pay the testers DP
Back to top Go down
! Drago

! Drago

new re-test way? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new re-test way?   new re-test way? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:46 am

Things shd stay as they are!
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

new re-test way? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new re-test way?   new re-test way? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:23 am

well find a retest way eventually
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

new re-test way? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new re-test way?   new re-test way? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:51 pm

no point in changing it to four three works just fine
Back to top Go down
darkleonides

darkleonides

new re-test way? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new re-test way?   new re-test way? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:10 pm

just saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new re-test way? Empty
PostSubject: Re: new re-test way?   new re-test way? Empty

Back to top Go down

new re-test way?
Page 1 of 1