Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Elemental HERO The Shining

Go down 
+5
! Crow Hogan
Erebus
Light,Yagami
Mobvious
! Drago
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
! Drago

! Drago

Elemental HERO The Shining Empty
PostSubject: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Elemental HERO The Shining ElementalHEROTheShiningYG06-EN-UR-LE

What a great card.It brings HERO decks to a new level and consistency. Can be created fairly easily by using one HERO and one LIGHT attributed monster, and this monster can be achieved through many methods. Miracle Fusion with Stratos and Neos Alius, Super Polymerization the opponent's Thunder King, Quasar. It can easily gain attack and recycle banished Hero monsters.With fusion gate you can just summon another one if one gets destroyed.

Pros:
- 2900+ beatstick if utilized in an effective method.
- Recycles your banished HEROES.
- Can be abused by using Fusion Gate.
- Can easily be summoned due to fusion requirements (That's why it can be summoned nearly every game).
- Super Poly your opponent's hard earned Quasar Dragon into this card (One of the only two fusion targets to be fusion summoned with Super Poly, another being Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste) or their Thunder King, or any LIGHT.

Cons:
- Can easily not benefit from this card if the opponent CED's it, which will result in many minuses for you.
- Can easily miss its timing (Ryko, Super Poly), but not many people are aware of this.

Do you think this card will be hitting the ban list anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
Mobvious

Mobvious

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:35 pm

I m an huge player of bubblebeat, and SHINING ROCKS Cool

Miracle Fusion makes him so powerfull and it's effect woth stratos it's just awesome.

If he is limited, then hornet and rabbit MUST be limited too.
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:37 pm

^^nah they would neva be limited, xD just found out Tom Paine goes to my locals
Back to top Go down
! Drago

! Drago

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Light,Yagami wrote:
^^nah they would neva be limited, xD just found out Tom Paine goes to my locals

What city are you from?
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:15 pm

london
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Who's Tom Paine? And if you do this, I also would like to say, ABSOLUTE ZERO< ABSOLUTE ZERO
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:05 am

tom paines the guy who topped at YCS toulouse
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:39 am

Has he topped at others therefore pretty well-known or just that 1?
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:40 am

topped before
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:12 am

By the way, can you explain in detail how it works? Like does anyone just go to the ycs or do you get in somehow like winning a smaller tournament or something?
Back to top Go down
! Drago

! Drago

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:21 am

Erebus wrote:
By the way, can you explain in detail how it works? Like does anyone just go to the ycs or do you get in somehow like winning a smaller tournament or something?

Anyone can participate because its an open event. Just look here for more information: yugioh-card.com/oc/events/ycs.html
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:31 am

I looked and honestly saw nothing that answered me, so that won't help unless its a direct link thing. And does it cost anything though?
Back to top Go down
! Crow Hogan

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:26 pm

If your looking to go to regionals then have lol pretty much all the top players play at each Regional like Billy Brake ect... and i would first get some locals in your system first before you go to a regional cuz alot of the people try to cheat ya no lie. and if Shining is gonna be limited which im hopeing then I will be the Happiest person ever
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:28 am

YCS is much harder and the main event has entry fee
Back to top Go down
SHOOTING STAR NEOS

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:56 pm

I personally love when I get poly and miracle so I can go into zero and the shining
Back to top Go down
yugiohkid333

yugiohkid333

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:34 pm

shining is a boss:P
Back to top Go down
SHOOTING STAR NEOS

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:02 am

yup especially next to zero or even better escurido
Back to top Go down
SHOOTING STAR NEOS

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:34 pm

I somehow see chaos heroes happen when escuridoa comes out
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:46 am

i dint like hero's i feel like there to easy too beat
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:11 am

Hmm heros are nice, but I dont like shining seeing as he can miss timing
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:19 am

yeah they have plenty of search ability tho
Back to top Go down
SHOOTING STAR NEOS

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:47 am

if u don't play cards just cause of time u miss out on a lot of good cards
Back to top Go down
!duelmonsters

!duelmonsters

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:42 am

Shining is a really awesome card, its a plus for the user...
and it gets over tkro and other annoying monsters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Shining can missing time thats right. But i dont think this is rly an disadvantage. Cause only 50% of the ppl on dn are even Knowing wat missing time exactly is. (its including me)

Shining is extremlyeasy to summon and can be used in nearly every E-Hero deck. And with neos alius 3x and Stratos 1x u can also include it in every light deck.

The effect of him is rly good exspecially together with miracle fusion.

All in All i think its the best hero fusion of all.
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:44 am

eh after running heros for a while, I actually find zero to be more handy, half the time shining ends up missing timing for me xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental HERO The Shining
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next