Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

My bubblebeat deck

Go down 
+6
Aerialace
! Crow Hogan
! Drago
Erebus
Light,Yagami
Mobvious
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobvious

Mobvious

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:04 pm

Hi guys what you think about this deck?

Rate it and leave comments plz Very Happy

40 cards :

Monsters ( 9 ) :
1x Stratos Cool
3x Alius
3x Bubbleman
2x Thunder King Rai Oh

Spells ( 18 ) :
3x E call
1x Reinforcement of the army
2x Pot of duality
I don't like 3.
3x Miracle Fusion So gooooood affraid
2x Gemini Spark
1x Book of moon
1x Dark hole
1x Smahsing ground
1x Heavy storm
2x MST
1x Monster Reborn

Traps ( 13 ) :
2x D prison
2x Torrential tribute
2x Skill Drain
2x Hero Blast
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgement
2x Solemn Warning
1x Starlight Road
Save me so much time I love you

Side deck ( 15 ) :

2x Maxx C Not really good in this deck but my only good side against Wind-Ups and Hieratics Neutral

2x D.D crow

1x Smashing Ground

2x Super Poly

2x Shadow Imprisoning Mirror
2x Light Imprisoning Miror
My new side against hieratic.
3x Prohibition

Extra deck ( 15 ) :

3x Shining Razz
2x Absolute Zero
2x Nova Master
1x Great Tornado
1x Gaia

1x Stardust
2x Blade Armor Ninja The best card of the deck i think Cool He makes me win and OTK so muck time Razz
1x Maestro
1x Utopia
1x Utopia Ray

Last edited by Mobvious on Mon May 28, 2012 8:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Maybe take out the photon thrasher and some other stuff for 2 raioh, Il post a more in depth explanation later
Back to top Go down
Mobvious

Mobvious

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Rai oh is good, but i can't summon blade armor with, and sometimes you need a 4th bubbleman.

I'll test it study
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Not 1 Super Poly??? And if not not 1 fusion gate??? its a Hero Beat correct..?
Back to top Go down
Mobvious

Mobvious

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:05 pm

I side super poly because there are so many darks decks and escuridao is not legal in TCG.

Then hero gate... With 8 monsters Mad

3 miracle fusion are in this deck it's enough i don't play a fusion hero
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:19 pm

try maining super poly or skill drain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:32 am

THIS IS FOR DN NOT TCG...
+1 Pot of Duality, this is amazing in heros.
-1 Gemini Spark, I just find this a dead draw decently...
If you don't like Fiendish chain you could do -2 chains +1/2 Dark world shackles or ...
-2 Fiendish chain, +2 skill drain.
-1/2 D. prison
+1/2 Super Poly (with escuraido)
If you really don't like a Super Poly try "Parallel World Fusion" you seem like you'd really like this...

Even just 1-2 mask change with 1-2 Acid's can be very good for OTK situations or if your bout to lose a card, this is highly recommended to run atleast 1 of each...

I will look at my bubble beat to try to help more but not on DN atm and can't get on it anyways this second.. I could duel you with mine though if you wish
Back to top Go down
Mobvious

Mobvious

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:06 am

Erebus wrote:
+1 Pot of Duality, this is amazing in heros. I played 3, it's too much.

-1 Gemini Spark, I just find this a dead draw decently... Yeah, 2 is not bad.

If you don't like Fiendish chain you could do -2 chains +1/2 Dark world shackles or ...
Now i play skill drain and 2 rai oh.

-1/2 D. prison

NOOOOO IT'S SO GOOD AT 2.
Shocked

Hum i will test scratch
If you really don't like a Super Poly try "Parallel World Fusion" you seem like you'd really like this...

Even just 1-2 mask change with 1-2 Acid's can be very good for OTK situations or if your bout to lose a card, this is highly recommended to run atleast 1 of each...

The OTK is with bubbleman and blade armor ninja.

I will look at my bubble beat to try to help more but not on DN atm and can't get on it anyways this second.. I could duel you with mine though if you wish
Back to top Go down
! Drago

! Drago

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:19 am

add super poly
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:28 am

The problem with D. Prison is they have to attack... If they summon something with a good effect and are smart with using it... Then your just kind of screwed though...:/
Back to top Go down
Mobvious

Mobvious

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:11 am

Trust me it's nice.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:39 am

I know what D. Prison does and I've used it before, I was just saying... Its all opinion with cards like that.
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:47 am

Erebus wrote:
-1/2 D. prison

side the skill drain, they wont expect it, gemini spark has to be run at 3, look at all the top decks with bubble beat, all run 3. trust dont run under
Back to top Go down
! Crow Hogan

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Looking at your side deck area and no snowman eater? it adds another water type to feed Zero.

Then take out one smashing ground for another Gemini Spark its pretty much mandatory in Hero decks if your running alius. and also by going through the deck and side deck it looks like your side deck needs more improvement
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:58 pm

if irl ryko is cheaper dan eater
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Light,Yagami wrote:
Erebus wrote:
-1/2 D. prison

side the skill drain, they wont expect it, gemini spark has to be run at 3, look at all the top decks with bubble beat, all run 3. trust dont run under

Now I'm not saying your wrong but don't be one of those assholes who just go "Run this because people with top decks run it."... Like seriously especially if this is for DN not IRL because theres cards on DN that aren't even out IRL yet.
Back to top Go down
Mobvious

Mobvious

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:21 am

Well, for me 2 gemini spark is enough.

Many decks run 3 of them, at first i played 3, but it's makes bad draws and that suck. Same for duality.
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:57 am

still triple gemini spark is necessary :/ it doesnt matter if its for DN or not, people who have successful builds run 3, if ur running 3 alius u run 3 gem, thats like saying this, mobvious, i draw into e call or ROTA, no targets in deck, dead draw u still max them out
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:56 pm

I'd side 2 Thunder King and the 2 skill drain(why skill drain?) for maybe 2 Photon Thrasher and an Effect Veiler
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:09 pm

I always main atleast 1 skill drain, I've thought about 2.... Thunder King isn't a bad Idea but... I don't know, theres better options sometimes
you could run 3 gemini spark and run the commander of endymion guy, another 1900attack gemini lvl 4.
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:21 pm

In OCG all the bubble Beat i see have Effect Veiler
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Whats that supposed to mean lol?^Aerialace
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Im just saying all the decks that win tournaments in the OCG have effect veiler but then again. They do have better cards. AND THE HIERATIC OTK IS POSSIBLE. So yeah i dont see any point running effect veiler in TCG or DN
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:38 pm

Who ever told him to run effect veiler though?
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:11 am

aerial the OCG is the OCG, were TCG and the TCG is betta Very Happy!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My bubblebeat deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bubblebeat deck   My bubblebeat deck Empty

Back to top Go down

My bubblebeat deck
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next