Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

short print? half print? full print? FTW!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
adorablecard

adorablecard

short print? half print? full print? FTW! Empty
PostSubject: short print? half print? full print? FTW!   short print? half print? full print? FTW! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:24 am

wat r short print cards, half print cards, and ful print cards PLZ help
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: short print? half print? full print? FTW!   short print? half print? full print? FTW! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:42 am

short print:commons except their harder to find, with a ratio of 1:3 in a pack.

im not sure about the rest
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: short print? half print? full print? FTW!   short print? half print? full print? FTW! EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:15 am

So is a short print worth more or are they like..mess ups?
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

PostSubject: Re: short print? half print? full print? FTW!   short print? half print? full print? FTW! EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:13 pm

there are misprints that collectors will buy for alot
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: short print? half print? full print? FTW!   short print? half print? full print? FTW! EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:33 pm

I don't understand why anyone who plays YugGiOh would waste there money on stupid stuff like that, just saying.
Back to top Go down
shadowcody90

shadowcody90

PostSubject: Re: short print? half print? full print? FTW!   short print? half print? full print? FTW! EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:10 am

oh that explains why i have a wildedge that says e-hero edgeman instead of bladedge
Back to top Go down
shadowcody90

shadowcody90

PostSubject: Re: short print? half print? full print? FTW!   short print? half print? full print? FTW! EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:11 am

is it still legal?
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: short print? half print? full print? FTW!   short print? half print? full print? FTW! EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:18 am

I wud think so as long as the picture is correct and effct attack/def ect..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: short print? half print? full print? FTW!   short print? half print? full print? FTW! Empty

Back to top Go down

short print? half print? full print? FTW!
Page 1 of 1