Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Making a new war team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Making a new war team Empty
PostSubject: Making a new war team   Making a new war team EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:43 pm

Since the academy were inactive i vould like to see who would make a new war team with active members, please post here if you want to ^^

Members who wants

DN : Akogare no Arashi SSA : Hiroshi Nakahara GMT+1
DN: BlackfireBlaster SSA : Blackfireblaster GMT +0
DN: Palrevo SSA: YuseiFudo98 GMT+10

Last edited by Hiroshi Nakahara on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlackFireBlaster

BlackFireBlaster

PostSubject: Re: Making a new war team   Making a new war team EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:58 am

meeeee plz
DN: BlackFireBlaster
SSA: BlackFireBlaster
TimeZone: GMT+0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a new war team   Making a new war team EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:12 am

Thanks for join !! I'll look for an academy who wants a war so people come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YuseiFudo98

YuseiFudo98

PostSubject: Re: Making a new war team   Making a new war team EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:25 am

Hey Hiroshi! Good to see you back here again Very Happy anyway I would like to join too
SSA: YuseiFudo98
DN: Palrevo
Time Zone: GMT+10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a new war team   Making a new war team EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:09 am

Nihaaa ~ 3 members Very Happy it's a good beginning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a new war team   Making a new war team Empty

Back to top Go down

Making a new war team
Page 1 of 1