Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SSA!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackFireBlaster

BlackFireBlaster

TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SSA!!! Empty
PostSubject: TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SSA!!!   TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SSA!!! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:22 pm

i have noticed a certain level of inactivity and this forum has become...well dead...
i suggest we migrate to a new academy
http://newworldacademy.forumotion.co.uk/
personally i see no success in reviving this academy, we have too little staff and members who are actually active. if we go to NWA (New World Academy) we could start afresh and be amongst other active members.
Note: NWA is still new and is not yet complete so dont be saddened by the lack of events such as what u have here as the Shadow Realm duel.
They still have a DUel Arena so u can duel anybody else there and meet new challenges or learn new things.

P.S. if anybody disagrees with me and think this academy can still be saved then dont feel obliged to come. all im saying is it might be a bit more fun to interact with some more people
Back to top Go down
Maseiku

Maseiku

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SSA!!!   TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SSA!!! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:32 am

Well, i agree, since none of the admins are on much there is no point in reviving, but the academy you posted doesnt seem that 'alive' either, altho i already joined another one. but i might take a look later on when im having some free time.
Anyways where i joined is here
If its not allowed to put other links up just edit the post and delete it.
Back to top Go down
Diatrus

Diatrus

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SSA!!!   TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SSA!!! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:47 pm

this academy is beatutifull
Back to top Go down
Evilpath

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SSA!!!   TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SSA!!! EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:30 am

Actually I have a better place, where I am an admin. Go to orichalcosforums.forumotion.com and trust me you wont regret it, even if you only come to look. I hope you all join and if you do, my name is The Renegade there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SSA!!!   TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SSA!!! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:56 pm

I came back in yugioh one week ago, i come back here and i see an advertising place...Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SSA!!!   TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SSA!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS OF SSA!!!
Page 1 of 1