Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Im back :D for now...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aerialace

Aerialace

Im back :D for now... Empty
PostSubject: Im back :D for now...   Im back :D for now... EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:59 pm

hey guys im not really new but if u were here..during the summer i think ull remember me i havent been on due to family problems and such sooo yeah Very Happy
hopefully i can stay here without anything coming up.
Back to top Go down

Im back :D for now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back :D for now...   Im back :D for now... EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Welcome back dude , nice to see you again Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Im back :D for now...
Page 1 of 1