Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Test for me plz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackFireBlaster

BlackFireBlaster

Test for me plz Empty
PostSubject: Test for me plz   Test for me plz EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:27 pm

can i get tested plz wanna join the stardust dragon dorm
just a question.... if i choose stardust academy dorm but then after the test i get 60+ can i still go into shooting star dorm?
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

Test for me plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for me plz   Test for me plz EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Sure, anytime when any admin is on or any tester or even me, you can get tested.

And for your question, there are some new changes in the testing rules, so you do not choose the dorm you get tested for. So in the test, if you get these following results, you enter the following dorms.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

0-39 Debris Dorm
40-59 Stardust Dorm
60-68 Shooting Star Dorm
69-70 Shooting Quasar Dorm
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

If you are asking about the other dorm "Shooting Storm Dorm" It is a new dorm which has been made few weeks ago. There is a tournament for whoever joins it. One more left to go. If you want to have your place in it, just say that you want to join in here, please. ^^

https://shootingstarsacademy.forumotion.com/t1004p45-shooting-storm-dorm-opening#6733
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/

Test for me plz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Arena :: Tester Offices-
Jump to: