Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

my test doesnt work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diatrus

Diatrus

my test doesnt work Empty
PostSubject: my test doesnt work   my test doesnt work EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:43 pm

mouzou don't post the test i quit the duel because you cheat i don't want to be tested anymore i will be in debris dragon forever
Back to top Go down
Diatrus

Diatrus

PostSubject: Re: my test doesnt work   my test doesnt work EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:52 pm

[18:50:35] @ mouzou : i dont care and you are a debris noob thanks for that any way i am in debris dorm for a reason also tell me is a noob do this https://i.imgur.com/Pl7u8.png tell me if i am a noobby do this https://i.imgur.com/aviwe.png
Back to top Go down
Diatrus

Diatrus

PostSubject: Re: my test doesnt work   my test doesnt work EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:52 pm

i will quit this academy people sucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my test doesnt work   my test doesnt work EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:01 am

(You know grimmy and other people got 3 quasars with synchrons right? )
I don't know what happened on DN so i'll not say anything else..
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: my test doesnt work   my test doesnt work EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Hello, Diatrus,

I see that something happened in your test between you and mouzou. And I have seen nowadays people saying on others that they cheat. It looks like that both of you had a fight over someone who had cheated on the other, and then mouzou told you that you are a debris noob and if you think if he is a noob then see these links.

Well, I seriously need to know what exactly happened in there. I mean, I know that mouzou is not that kind of person who shall cheat in a test and I do not know that Diatrus is not that kind of a person who shall leave the academy for a test.

I hope I can get to know more about what happened.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
xkyru

xkyru

PostSubject: Re: my test doesnt work   my test doesnt work EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:09 pm

so what did happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my test doesnt work   my test doesnt work EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:30 am

Maybe we shoud retest you with another tester and see how it's going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my test doesnt work   my test doesnt work Empty

Back to top Go down

my test doesnt work
Page 1 of 1