Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Card of the Week Final Vote

Go down 
3 posters

Who's the card of the week?
Stardust Dragon
Card of the Week Final Vote I_vote_lcap50%Card of the Week Final Vote I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Red Dragon Archfiend
Card of the Week Final Vote I_vote_lcap50%Card of the Week Final Vote I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
EbilKid

EbilKid

Card of the Week Final Vote Empty
PostSubject: Card of the Week Final Vote   Card of the Week Final Vote EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:48 am

Hello all,

Since the last vote for the card of week ended up as a draw between "Stardust Dragon" and "Red Dragon Archfiend, there shall be this poll for the card of the week for one day, it shall end tomorrow, let's see, please vote. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Final Vote   Card of the Week Final Vote EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Archfiend e_e
Back to top Go down
Diatrus

Diatrus

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Final Vote   Card of the Week Final Vote EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Stardust
Back to top Go down
xkyru

xkyru

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Final Vote   Card of the Week Final Vote EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:35 pm

archfiend
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Final Vote   Card of the Week Final Vote EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:48 am

Since there was another draw between the two of Stardust Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend, I have played a small dice which have decided the win of Stardust Dragon. Congrats. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
xkyru

xkyru

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Final Vote   Card of the Week Final Vote EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:13 am

lol another tie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Final Vote   Card of the Week Final Vote Empty

Back to top Go down

Card of the Week Final Vote
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Support :: Official Contests :: Card Of The Week-
Jump to: