Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

This is a request of which I hope you agree

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kieron

kieron

This is a request of which I hope you agree Empty
PostSubject: This is a request of which I hope you agree   This is a request of which I hope you agree EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:00 am

I come on behalf of the SDA or Sacred Beasts Duel Academy.
We are a brand new academy and we are rising up fast.
I wish to request as the second admin an affiliation with this amazing academy to try get us to rise further and at the same time make a friend academy.
I hope you accept this request here is the link: sacredbeastsacademy.forumegypt.net/
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: This is a request of which I hope you agree   This is a request of which I hope you agree EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Hello, kieron,

I accept your affiliation request for SSA Shooting Star Academy and SDA Scared Beast duel academy. This will allow more people to join this academy and more people to to join your academy. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: This is a request of which I hope you agree   This is a request of which I hope you agree EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:13 pm

Ohh ebil our academy shoul be affailities too!
Back to top Go down
kieron

kieron

PostSubject: Re: This is a request of which I hope you agree   This is a request of which I hope you agree EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:19 am

Ok here is out affiliation picture i.imgur.com/Ds1WT.jpg what is yours?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a request of which I hope you agree   This is a request of which I hope you agree EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:47 am

Nice academy Smile
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: This is a request of which I hope you agree   This is a request of which I hope you agree EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:21 am

kieron wrote:
Ok here is out affiliation picture i.imgur.com/Ds1WT.jpg what is yours?

Oh, thanks. ^^ Tonight, I shall give you my own in this same topic.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
kieron

kieron

PostSubject: Re: This is a request of which I hope you agree   This is a request of which I hope you agree EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:29 am

ok cool thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
xkyru

xkyru

PostSubject: Re: This is a request of which I hope you agree   This is a request of which I hope you agree EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:26 am

this will heklp us so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a request of which I hope you agree   This is a request of which I hope you agree Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a request of which I hope you agree
Page 1 of 1