Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

layla love's test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xkyru

xkyru

layla love's test Empty
PostSubject: layla love's test   layla love's test EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:06 pm

tester:xkyru
person tested: layla love
decks: hero, buster blader deck, darkmagician deck

number of cards in deck 4/5
You had one deck with 42 cards.

Speed of deck: 6/10
Your decks were played very well but your buster blader and dark magician deck didnt pull the card they were after but you did exceptional on your hero deck with pulling your fusions

Procedures: 9/10
You knew their uses and tried to use them to the full of their ability excpet for the time when i had my nova you could have ended a turn earlier

Deck build: 7/10
your decks were well built and were able to counter me

Card knowledge: 10/10
You understood your cards and i did not see a single mistake

Flexibility: 8/10
you were able to reply to nearly all my combos

Duel results 10/15
you beat me twice

54/70 welcome to star dust dragon dorm
Back to top Go down

layla love's test Empty
PostSubject: Re: layla love's test   layla love's test EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Gratz !
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

layla love's test Empty
PostSubject: Re: layla love's test   layla love's test EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:38 am

Welcome to the academy! ^^ I hope you'd enjoy your time around here and stay active. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
xkyru

xkyru

layla love's test Empty
PostSubject: Re: layla love's test   layla love's test EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:48 am

ebil could you think you can change the color name pls
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

layla love's test Empty
PostSubject: Re: layla love's test   layla love's test EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Grats layla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

layla love's test Empty
PostSubject: Re: layla love's test   layla love's test Empty

Back to top Go down

layla love's test
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Arena :: Tester Offices :: Test Results-
Jump to: